Wednesday, July 15, 2009

long hair or short hair ?



all my life i have grown to live with long hair. i never had no complaints till 2008 i felt i need change with myself physical change.... and that change was my hair. i felt that if i cut my hair i will be moving on from the past and on to something new. somewhat i got what i expected but along with that ppl responds differently to me. with the long hair i got the whatever approach but a lot of attention with guys talking the most stupidest things with me like money, cars, friends with benefits type shit. but with the short hair guys are a bit intimidated i feel it takes a while for them to approach me or they are very straight forward men.......... since i have been living with both hair length i would choose (drum rolls)....................................... short hair dont care !!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment