Saturday, March 28, 2009

back 2 earth 2 months later




i can't believe im n ny its great around the ppl and things i love its fucking great. but then again it had it hard points that made me wanna just throw everything up but i stayed strong 4 myself no dsappointments for myself if the others r so disappionted like they say they r then so be it i rather them then me. i hav my nu tat and piercing my tatted up hand says "Great Job!" on my right thumb and of course my robot turtle my first baby thats unreplacable obviously give it such a good touch. plan on gettin another 1 a friend of a friend is sketching right now. jus thinking pplace 2 put the contraption lol . along with the tat i got a lip piercing didnt hurt as much as i thought it would my buddy ol' pal ty did the honors of poking my face up Great Job !

No comments:

Post a Comment